Auditorium & Recreation Center (ARC)
Auditorium: 700 capacity
Room Size: 100×100
Ridgecrest’s ARC is a prime location for large-group sessions with advanced audiovisual and lighting equipment, widescreen monitors, projection screen and a large stage—all complementing this versatile venue. This facility offers unique flexibility as an auditorium, seating up to 700 people. Create great sound with state-of-the-art audio and video projection capabilities perfect for big bands. The ARC is located adjacent to Maple, Walnut and Woodland.
Midas M32 (digital)
Built into M32
(2) Shure UC Series UHF Wireless Body Packs/Headsets
(2) Shure SM87A Wireless Handhelds
Wired Microphones: Available upon request
There are 8 Aviom 16ii units that have 12 channels. We can also use two monitor channels, but it will use 2 channels from the Aviom units limiting us to 10 channels for the Avioms
(4) EAW AX 366
(2) EAW UB82e
(2) EAW MK2394
(2) Danley TH-115
Vista S1 Control surface with Vista 3 by Chroma-Q on a Windows Computer
(2) NSI DS824 Rack Dimmers
(10) ETC Ellipsoidal Pars
(4) Blizzard Rokbox EXA
(1) ETC Selador Paletta 42
(2) Martin Mac 250 Washes
(6) Martin Krypton 250 Spots
Lighting System Technical Notes:
Our lighting fixtures are set up so that we may effectively serve all events we host. As such, we do not offer an option to move these fixtures.
(1) Fixed Da-Lite 12’3” x 21’ centered on back wall
(1) Eiki LC-X7 Projector (9000 Lumens) 1024×768 Resolution
*Sources may be added depending on switching inputs and availability of equipment.
Video Line Locations:
(1) VGA line from floor pocket in the front of stage (for video input from computer)
(1) VGA input from booth area in floor pocket
(1) Cat5-link for video monitor on stage
It is possible to use your own complete sound system in the ARC. We can provide two electrical hook-ups for you to use, which includes one single-phase 100 amp outlet and one three-phase 200 amp outlet.
Lighting System Technical Notes
- Our lighting fixtures are set up so that we may effectively serve all events we host. As such, we do not offer an option to move these fixtures.
- If there is plenty of time before AND after an event, slight adjustments to the lighting may be possible. Most of the time, this will not be the case due to time limitations between events.
- Our system is versatile enough that if an event group wants to bring in their own console or computer with lighting software and hardware, we can adapt to allow the event’s lighting designer to patch into our system.
The ARC Statistics
Interior Dimensions — 100’ x 100’
(rear wall to back stage wall x side wall to side wall)
Ceiling Height (from floor to center of roof) — 30’
Seating Capacity — 700
Height of Stage from Main Floor — 4’ 11”
Full Stage Depth (center edge of the stage to back wall) — 24’
Full Stage Width — 62’
Video Projection Screen Size — 12’ 3” x 21’
The ARC Technical Form
This completed form must be returned to your Event Coordinator at least two weeks prior to your event in order for our team to fulfill the needs of your event.
Start Creating Your Event!
Request a proposal and connect with our Sales Team to begin planning your Christian meeting, conference or event today.