Welcome Back to Ridgecrest
We're Glad You're Here
Stay safe when you stay with us
Ridgecrest Conference Center is in its first stage of reopening after the COVID-19 crisis and we look forward to serving you! For your health and safety, we are making operational decisions based on guidance from local and state authorities. As a result, the guest experience at Ridgecrest will look different for a time.
Here is what you can expect as of May 22, 2020. Please check this webpage for the most current information as your arrival date approaches. This page will be updated regularly as new information, processes and procedures are available.
Guest Safety Guidelines and Practices
In order to protect our guests and team members, Ridgecrest is following guidelines set forth by the CDC, the State of North Carolina and the Buncombe County Department of Health and Human Services, including the 3-W’s:
- Wear a cloth face covering if you will be with other people. (Bring this with you to Ridgecrest, they are required throughout Buncombe County.)
- Wait 6 feet apart. Avoid close contact.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
Social Distancing Requirements
Ridgecrest team members are following social distancing requirements, wearing face masks, practicing appropriate personal hygiene, and passing a daily symptom check to ensure they are cleared to work.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our front gate personnel, who will give you your check-in packet along with the key to your room. You may be asked a series of questions including any possible recent exposure to covid-19 and if you are showing any signs of related symptoms. You’ll find our campus map here. The front desk in Pritchell Hall will not be used during this time. If you should need anything, please text 828.539.1880, or dial “0” from your room phone. Your remaining balance will be charged to the credit card on file.
When you check out, please leave your key card in your room. If you have questions, please text or call 828.539.1880
Housekeeping and Guest Services
Ridgecrest is adding extra safety precautions in our hotels by booking only every other hotel room in a hallway and waiting 48 hours between booking individual rooms. In addition, our team members will not be entering or servicing your room during your stay. However, rooms will be fully stocked for the duration of your stay. Should you have room needs, please text 828.539.1880, and we will be happy to assist you.
In addition to our high standards of cleaning and disinfecting, we are increasing the cleaning frequency in high touch areas.
- We will have hand sanitizer and wipes available in public areas.
- In our public spaces, cleaning and disinfecting will be frequent (multiple times per day) with an emphasis on frequent contact with hard non-porous surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk check-in counters, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, ice machines, room keys and locks, nightstands, telephones, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring, stair handrails and all seating areas.
- Our cleaning products include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- Our linens, towels and laundry are washed in accordance with CDC guidelines, including washing items as appropriate in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Programs and Activities
Due to local and state health restrictions, activities must be limited to no more than 10 people inside and 25 people outside.
- Hiking trails
- Mini golf
- Disc golf
- Prayer garden
- Fire rings (no more than 10 people – reservation required – additional fee)
- Outdoor Spaces (social distancing expected)
- Adventure High Challenge Course
- Zip Line
- Climbing Tower
- Laser Tag
- Fitness Room
- Fellowship Rooms
Dining Room and Outlets
Clouds Coffee Shop will be open on a limited schedule. Text outlets to 828-539-1880 for hours of operation. Try our NEW on-line ordering here and pick up at the door.
- The Dining Room will be closed.
- Nibble Nook will be closed.
As restrictions are lifted, our Dining Room and Nibble Nook will re-open. Services in these areas may look different for a time. Our Dining Room and Nibble Nook will have to-go boxes available for carryout. Ridgecrest has plenty of beautiful outdoor spaces to enjoy your meal while practicing social distancing.
Many of our local Black Mountain and Asheville restaurants are open at 50% capacity dine-in or for carry-out orders.
Need More Information?
For more information about Ridgecrest, contact us today!