Welcome Back to Ridgecrest
We're Glad You're Here
Stay safe when you stay with us
COVID-19 has impacted all of our lives. At Ridgecrest, the health and safety of our guests and team members is a top priority. Our staff are continually reviewing applicable safety guidelines, and have updated Ridgecrest’s processes and procedures to ensure excellence while minimizing risk. In doing so, we are following guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of North Carolina and the Buncombe County Department of Health and Human Services. Based on recent changes in those guidelines and recommendations, Ridgecrest Conference Center’s current guidelines are:
These guidelines are based on input from government authorities, guidance from a consensus of medical authorities, and our intention to provide excellent service while minimizing risk to our guests and team members. Individuals who are unwilling to comply with these expectations are subject to being required to leave our campus. As a reminder, Ridgecrest Conference Center is privately-owned and has the right to establish expectations and guidelines for individuals onsite.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear face coverings or practice social distancing.
- We strongly recommend that guests who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear face coverings and practice social distancing per CDC guidelines., including the 3-W’s:
- Wear a cloth face covering if you will be with other people. (Bring this with you to Ridgecrest, out of consideration for others, masks are required for all individuals 5 years old and older inside and outside.) “Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” Philippians 2:4
- Wait 6 feet apart. Avoid close contact.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
We have anticipated your arrival and have new procedures that will be implemented for our staff as they welcome you onto the property to help protect your health and safety.
- Where possible, physical barriers will be used for proper social distancing.
- Sanitize all key cards after each guest
- When you check out, please leave your key card in your room. If you have questions, please text or call 828.539.1880
- Physical distancing indicators will be placed on the floor at key areas to help attendees maintain appropriate distancing.
- Informational signage will be posted to communicate recommendations and guidelines. Signage topics will include, but not be limited to, preventative steps to protect oneself and others, symptoms of COVID-19, social distancing best practices, and other relevant travel and health alerts.
- Additional sanitizing stations have been added throughout the property in public areas.
- Ridgecrest will not operate a guest shuttle.
- Housekeepers will provide limited in-room service upon request, when room is not occupied.
- In the event additional items or clean linens are needed, text 828.539.1880. A bag with the requested items will be delivered and left outside the door of the guest room.
- Luggage Carts will have wipes available for guests to wipe down after each use.
- Increased sanitizing of high touch surfaces in the following areas will be implemented: Door handles – Safety latches – Surface tops such as desks, countertops, tables and chairs – Telephones – Alarm clocks – Thermostats/PTAC Controls – Lamps and light switches – Bathroom vanities, fixtures and faucet handles – Hairdryers – Drapery pull handles and window latches – Mirrors – Closet handles and closet accessories, such as hangers, iron and ironing board, etc. – High touch areas in public lobbies
- Technicians will only sit with groups where appropriate social distancing can be maintained.
- If a group requires technical support during their event, our team will do their best to handle requests while wearing masks and properly social distancing.
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures and protective measures will be modeled after CDC guidelines.
- Where appropriate, sneeze guards or physical barriers will be used. All service equipment, common surfaces, and high-touch areas will be frequently sanitized.
- Dining room capacities will be reduced to comply with local ordinances and guidelines.
- Dining room will be using single serve disposable serving ware when necessary.
- When practical, all condiments will be single-use and individually wrapped (e.g., salt and pepper packets, etc.).
- All break items will be pre-packaged grab and go.
- Clouds Coffee Shop will be open based on occupancy with a limited schedule.
- Nibble Nook will be open with a reduced menu on a limited basis based on occupancy.
- Text outlets to 828-539-1880 for hours of operation.
Need More Information?
For more information about Ridgecrest, contact us today!