We’re Glad You’re Here
Welcome to Ridgecrest, we’ve been anticipating your arrival and pray that you experience our mission of impacting lives for God’s glory through purposeful hospitality during your stay.
Please text 828.539.1880 with any of the following keywords to receive a link with more information.
- MENU = Dining Room Hours and Menu
- OUTLETS = Clouds and Nibble Nook Hours of Operation
- MAP = Ridgecrest Campus Map
- TRAILS = Campus Hiking Trails
- DEVOTION = Quiet Time Guide
- SURVEY = Guest feedback about your stay with us
Housekeepers will provide limited in-room service, when room is not occupied every other day. In the event additional items or clean linens are needed, text 828.539.1880.
Maintaining a Safe Environment:
Please park in designated parking spaces so emergency vehicles will be able to access the grounds if needed. Also, remember to lock your car and secure valuables.
Always verify the door to your room is securely closed and locked when leaving the room. We encourage you to store any valuables in the safe at the front desk.
Ridgecrest is a smoke-free and alcohol-free environment.
For the health and safety of all of our guests, please also honor the campus policies of no pets, firearms or illegal drugs.
At Ridgecrest, We Believe in the Power of Prayer.
Ridgecrest’s team loves to pray for you and welcomes your prayer requests. Simply text PRAYER to (828) 539.1880, and our team will pray.
Here at Ridgecrest, we consider prayer to be one of the most important ways you can support our work and mission.
Please pray for:
- God to prepare the hearts and minds of the guests who will be visiting Ridgecrest and for a time of spiritual renewal and transformation to occur while they are here. Pray that their ministry effectiveness would increase after they return home.
- God to spread the word about Ridgecrest as a ministry who serves other ministries by helping them achieve the mission He has for them.
- God to refresh and renew the hearts and minds of our Ridgecrest Team — our volunteers, interns, summer staff and regular team members. Pray that they would pour out His love to all guests and each other.