Ridgecrest FAQs & Testimonials
Our check-out time is no later than 10:00 a.m. the day you are leaving. If your balance is paid in full, you may leave the keys in your room.
I have special dietary needs. Can Ridgecrest help?
Ridgecrest offers enhanced menus with items suited for those with special dietary needs. On the serving lines in our dining room, look for the unique symbol placed on the label beside each item to indicate gluten free, dairy free, and vegetarian. We have experienced great success with our new offerings and found they meet the needs of the majority of our guests. For any additional concerns regarding our menu, feel free to call us at (828) 669.8022.
What is Ridgecrest Conference Center currently doing with respect to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The health and safety of our guests and team members is of utmost importance, so we are maintaining a posture of preparedness and basing our planning and response on factual, credible information from trustworthy sources such as The Centers for Disease Control (cdc.gov). Specifically:
- We are reminding individuals of recommended personal protection behaviors to prevent the spread of any illness, including:
- Wait six feet apart. Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay at home when you’re sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, and going to the restroom, and before eating or preparing food. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Wear a face covering. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash can (and wash hands).
- We are asking all individuals to adhere to the following guideline – If one or more of the following is true then please refrain from visiting Ridgecrest until remaining symptom-free for 14 days:
- You have recently traveled (or been in contact with someone who has) to one of the CDC-defined high-risk areas (currently China, South Korea, Italy, Iran, and Japan)
- You have been exposed to someone with suspected COVID-19 infection
- You are experiencing fever, cough, and shortness of breath
We trust you find this information helpful and reassuring. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work together for the health and safety of our guests and team members!
Do you have laundry facilities on-site?
No, Ridgecrest does not have a guest laundry facility, however, there is a 24-hour coin laundry facility in Black Mountain (4 miles). For more information, please contact Black Mountain Coin Laundry at (828) 664.9267.
Click here for our policies and guidelines for visiting Ridgecrest Conference Center.
Do you have WI-FI?
Yes, complimentary high speed wi-fi is available throughout campus.
What Our Guests Are Saying…
Need More Information?
For more information about Ridgecrest, contact us today!