Event FAQs & Testimonials
Ridgecrest Event FAQs
Why should I choose Ridgecrest for my upcoming event?
- Our team will be praying for you, your event and its attendees.
- Because we are a 501(c)(3) religious nonprofit who hosts Christian conferences and events, there are no taxes charged on guest rooms or meals in our dining room.
- Ridgecrest is a private, gated facility with 24 hour safety personnel.
- Our 15% Audiovisual and Catering charge is below industry standards, and we will waive our service charge when your information is submitted at least 16 days prior to your event.
- We have over 600 guest rooms (adult and youth) that vary in cost and layout, providing options for every budget.
- Over 125,000 square feet of complimentary meeting space, including 7 auditoriums accommodating 20-2,100 people.
- Onsite audiovisual equipment is complimentary in our auditoriums (AV Technician is required in Spilman).
- Audiovisual Technician fees are only $50.00 per person, per hour.
- Complimentary parking onsite.
- Complimentary high speed WiFi.
- Dining Room seats 1,000 people and serves buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner for $36.00 per person, per day.
- Clouds Coffee Shop and Nibble Nook where you can enjoy ice cream, burgers, sodas, snacks and fries.
- The huge cost savings experienced by meeting at Ridgecrest enables you to use those dollars in other areas of your ministry.
Some of my group members have special dietary needs. Can Ridgecrest help?
Ridgecrest offers enhanced menus with items suited for those with special dietary needs. On the serving lines in our dining room, look for the unique symbol placed on the label beside each item to indicate gluten free, dairy free, and vegetarian. We have experienced great success with our new offerings and found they meet the needs of the majority of our guests. For any additional concerns regarding our menu, feel free to call us at (828) 669.8022.
Do you have laundry facilities on-site?
No, Ridgecrest does not have a guest laundry facility, however, there is a 24-hour coin laundry facility in Black Mountain (4 miles). For more information, please contact Black Mountain Coin Laundry at (828) 664.9267.
Click here for our policies and guidelines for visiting Ridgecrest Conference Center.
Do you have WI-FI?
Yes, complimentary high speed wi-fi is available throughout campus.
What Our Event Planners Are Saying…
Need More Information?
For more information about Ridgecrest, contact us today!